PROMOTION OF INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY OF LABOUR THROUGH
TRAINING INTERSHIP OF FOREIGN CITIZENS THAT MAKE ENTRY IN ITALY
Mahasara Italia ONG is an association which gives the opportunity for foreign citizens to come to Italy to work with a valid permit for six months.
After this period it can be convertible into an employment permit for two years.
With a program sponsored by the Italian Ministry of Labour,
The Mahasara Italia ONG is looking for workers of various categories such as:
- Waiters in restaurants
- Waiters in hotels (room service and room makers)
- Computer Grafics
- Workers at leather factory
And many more to be included in the program.
To participate to this project, to the Mahasara Italia ONG needs:
- Detailed CV with photo
- Academic transcript
- Letters of reference from employers.
IN ITALY The program includes:
- 30 hours per week of work
- 4 hours per week in the classroom for the course of security at work
- 6 month internship with a base pay (about € 500,00 per month)
- 6-month course of Italian language and specialization
After 6 months of internship will be issued an attested vocational training and a certificate of completion.