AREAS OF STUDY
The one Year Study Curricula for Aviation Maintenance Eng. at the International Academy of Florence offer programs that allow the students, that are passing the exams, to obtain from ENAC (the Italian Aviation Authority) and from EASE (the European Aviation Authority) the Official Certificate, allowing them to start their careers in the Maintenance of Aircrafts.
The International Academy of Florence reviews applications from all over the world. We believe that the blending of cultures creates a more diverse and rich student body that adds to each student's educational experience. Each application we receive is individually reviewed before a decision is made.
- Application Form and Fee: students must submit a completed and signed application form along with the Application Fee.
- Official Transcripts: we require a copy of official transcripts for all high school level studies. We require official records, transcripts, for all programs of study whether or not the program was completed. All official records must be submitted directly from the institution unless the institution does not offer this service. .
- Language Requirements: Applicants for undergraduate study at the international Academy of Florence whose native language is not English must demonstrate English Proficiency.
- Letters of Recommendation: Letters of recommendation are required in case the student has not attended High-Schools and is unable to send the High-School Certificate. If a student chooses to include a letter, or letters, of recommendation with their application, they must be addressed to the Admissions Office, in a sealed envelope. The contents of the letter should address the student's academic ability, potential and what he/she will gain from studying at the International Academy of Florence.
- Personal Statements: An applicant can choose to include a personal statement with their application. This letter should help us learn about you, the applicant, and your qualities beyond your test scores, grades and work history.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae: We require all applicants to send a Resume/Curriculum Vitae along with their application. This document should reflect the applicant's work and research history.
1-Year Curriculum in Aviation Maintenance
The 1-year curriculum in Aviation Maintenance offers the ENAC Certificate as Aviation Maintenance Engineer, after passing the ENAC Exam per each course.
Core Curriculum for 1-Year Program:
Digital Techniques/Electronic Instrument Systems
Materials and Hardware
Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
Gas Turbine or Piston Engine